Thursday, July 31, 2008

THE DIVORCE DIET

A few years back , I seemed to be on some new fad diet. I guess it started when I "lost" about 130 lbs. ....namely my EX. Well,little did i know that this sudden weight loss would bring me change. Dubbed the DIVORCE DIET , I proceeded to be as phyisically fit as i can to spite my Ex-wife. Tedious workouts,eating good things weren't enough.My 'inner-fat" had to be purged,and quickly. My inner fat consisted of bad thoughts, heavy side order of stress and low esteem.

After this enormous weight was now lifted, I could enjoy life like i should. Without reporting to anyone, being on my time and enjoying some freedom is the ultimate benefit . I realized that my physical state was never the "problem" , only that verbal abuse was weight i could not bear. Sometimes the guys are not the bad guys , there are just bad people.

Sure , i indulged. Sometimes it was food, sometimes it was booze , but i finally saw the light. This type of physical torment was easily changed, i feel "healthier'.

My goal is not to be "hollywood healthy' but be "happy'......

No comments: